You can return a product to Komplett under:
- Right Of Withdrawal (Cooling Off);
- Where a product is DOA (Dead on Arrival);
- For repair or replacement within the applicable warranty period;
- Or when Komplett has delivered the wrong product to you.
If you wish to return a product to Komplett please use the following form:
Important! Before returning your device, please remove all passwords, lock patterns, pin codes and accounts and perform a factory reset of the software.
- For Android devices, please ensure that you delete your Google account via 'Settings'-->'Cloud and Accounts' before performing a factory reset of your device.
- For Apple branded devices, please also ensure that the device has been removed from iCloud/ Find My iPhone.
If the return center is unable to access or perform a factory reset of de device, it will be shipped back to you so that you can remove your personal information.
After completion of the form your request will be reviewed. Upon acceptance you will receive a link to arrange UPS collection* of your product and print a return label. In the case of a product defect a member of our team will assist you in troubleshooting before a collection can be arranged.
Our service staff are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30 and 17:00.
*Monday to Friday between 09:00 & 17:00. We cannot arrange collection on weekends or bank holidays.
Customers also wanted to know: