When you return a product to Komplett, it is important that it reaches us in good condition. We have set up a few rules to make sure the packaging is sufficient when you send us a product.
If you return a product under "Dead on arrival" or Cooling off terms, the product must be returned as it was shipped, including all original packaging and all accessories.
When you return a product for repair, please keep the following in mind:
- Pack the product securely using resilient materials (original shipping box preferred).
- Make sure the box is sufficiently filled with protective packing materials, so the chance of damaging the product in transit is minimal.
- Never place multiple products in one box, as the products can damage each other during transit.
- If you send us a product for repair, there is no need to include the accesories, unless they are part of the fault.The only exception are tablets. When sending a tablet for repair, please include the charger.
- When you send us a product for repair, the state in which the product reaches Komplett is your own responsibility.
- Computer components sensitive to electrostatic charges must be packed in an anti-static packaging to be eligible for warranty coverage.
Komplett will always package products in materials that are suitable for transport. If you send us a product in unsuitable packaging, we will repackage the product before returning it. The unsuitable packaging will not be returned to you.
Always remember to include a copy of the invoice when you return a product to us and stick the UPS label onto the box in a visible spot.
Customers also wanted to know: